Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's What Time?

Hello Everyone. It seems like it has been forever since my friend and I got together to make cards. Our next card class is July 11th and with so much going on and the holiday coming up, we only had one day to work on getting prepared for the class. I arrived at my friends house around 10:30 a.m. yesterday and when I started packing up to go home it was 10:00 p.m. Not only did we make our three cards for the class, but I made three other cards and my friend made two or three also. These are my cards. The three cards at the top are my creations from designs from blogs I visit. I want to thank all cardmakers for sharing their talents. They are an inspiration to me and I can feed off what they present and give it my own little additions. The three cards at the bottom are the cards we will have the class to make. I know it will be so much fun. The ladies in our class are just a thrill to work with.
Oh, where does the time go? Well it was fun as usual. Until next time . . . . . Posted by Picasa



No comments:

Post a Comment