Thursday, July 22, 2010

Here I Go Again . . . .

Hello Everybody!!! Yesterday was like old times. My friend and I got together at her house and spent the day making cards. The four cards in the first photo is what was the results of my days labor. I only took enough supplies to make these four cards. Then when I finished them, I wished I had brought more. We were so wrapped up in our cardmaking that we didn't even know it was pouring down rain until we heard the thunder. I left after the rain stopped.
The next photo is of the cards I made tonight at home. I'm trying to get ready for the card bazaar in October and also I'm brainstorming about displaying my cards in other areas in the city. Making cards is a form of therapy for me. It helps me to relax and it takes my mind off all the troubles of the world. If I could figure out how to bottle and sell the peace of mind I feel when making cards, I think I would be rich (lol). Oh well, back to reality. I hope you like the cards. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment