Thursday, April 22, 2010

WOW! I'm getting better

Hello Everyone! I'm still going and going. Here are some more cards I've made. I have been trying to make some of the cards that I didn't think I would. I see them and I just think they are so pretty. Never did I think I could make them or it might have been that I didn't want to extend myself. I must admit, since I started making cards, I am truly hooked. I try to mak 2 or 3 cards a night. I am preparing for a card bazaar at my church and the card display at the Women's conference I mentioned in another blog. I'm looking forward to both of them and even more if the opportunity presents itself. I thank God for this ministry and I hope to be a blessing to someone else. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment