Thursday, September 18, 2014

Getting An Early Start

Hello Everyone!  It's been 3 weeks since I posted and I thought I just posted the other day.  Oh well, I'll just stop trying to stay on a schedule. I decided to get an early start on making my Christmas cards.  I usually wait until the last minute and have to rush and get them made.  Even though I get it done, I'm sometimes short on the amount I make.  This year I'm still not sure how many I need, but I have a good start.  I have around 60 already.  I know I need at least 100. I haven't made up my mind about what I'll do this year for the Seniors.  Last year I made the snowman packages with the hot chocolate and peppermint.  Maybe I'll do that again or maybe just a card.  I don't know what to do!  Any suggestions?  Well here are the cards I have made.  I have four Christmas Cards styles, 1 Thinking of You and 1 Birthday.  Hope you enjoy what I have made and please continue to visit my blog.  Again, thanks to all those who offer their designs and inspiration.  Until next time . . . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment