Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Preparing to try something new

Hello everyone, it's me again. I have been making cards and preparing myself to try something new. We have been thinking about doing a bazaar. In order to do that and be successful, we need to have many kinds of cards. I guess it helps when you enjoy making them. So here are a few more cards I have made lately. I will be blogging more of them as I get them made. Wish us luck on the Bazaar and maybe we will be able to do this every once in a while throughout the year. We also have been donating some of our cards to our church for them to send out for whatever ocassion and to whomever they need to. We are also planning to have our cards on display in October during the Collaborative Women's Conference. Well we'll be letting you know more as we more forward. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment