Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Busy, Busy Week

Hello Everyone! I don't have any cards to post this week. We have had Vacation Bible School this week at chuch. Then today we concluded with a Summer Bash. We were blessed this week to have over 100 people every evening in attendance. (YEAH!) It's always a great time in the Lord. The Summer Bash was also a success. I can say the children and adults have had a good time. Now it's rest time. Next week I will be taking it easy. Of course, I will get back to making cards. Our card bazaar has been cancelled until further notice. We were really looking forward to having it and we will, but not until we find another location too have it. That means we will have to choose another date because the building we will probably use will not be available until August. Oh well, just another bump in the road. I'll be sure to let everyone know when, where and what date and time. Until next time . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment