Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall is Just a Week Away

Hello Everyone!!! Do you believe summer is just about over and the arrival of Fall is just around the corner. With all that said, here are some cards to get you in the mood.The first group is our card class classwork for October. Each month I pick out 3 cards for the class homework and my friend picks out 3 for the classwork. I always look forward to putting together all the cards. I sometimes surprise myself when I look at what I have made. I really enjoy this.
The other group of cards are just some I had picked out while visiting other blogs. I have 2 weeks left before it will be time for the women's conference. I am getting more and more anxious as time gets closer. Wish me luck and prosperity.
Please feel free to sign my guestbook and leave me a comment. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment