Monday, June 6, 2011

Proud Grandmother!!!

Hello Everyone, Just had to drop in and post about my granddaughter's graduation from Elementary school to Middle school. On Tuesday, May 31st, my boyfriend and I left going to Louisville, KY. My son met us when we arrived and took us to the hotel. We went a day early so we could take Amara shopping and do whatever she wanted to do. She was still in school, so we had to wait until school was out and my son went to pick her up. The wait was short, but it seemed like hours. I was so anxious to see her. We don't get to see each other often and it had been awhile. Oh, but it was well worth the wait. We couldn't stop hugging. It seems like it was just yesterday she was a baby. Look at her now. And the handsome guy with her is my son. The graduation was so nice. The students were presented with flowers as they crossed the stage and then they were told to give the flower to someone who made a difference in their life. I was so surprised when Amara gave me her flower. Of course, I cried. I also got a chance to hear Amara play her viola. I am so thankful that the Lord allowed me to go and spent time with Amara and Ray. I can't forget about that special man in my life. He always there for me and I thank him.
Well, I'm going to try to make some cards soon. Then I have a women's conference coming up next week in Louisville and that will give me another chance to see my granddaughter, yeah!!!
So until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment