Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Back

Hello Everyone, it's tose famous last words, "I'm Back!" It has really been a month, I think since I have has the chance to make some cards. My friend and I decided we would pick a day and time and go for it. I gathered up my things and went to her house for the day. I arrived about 11:30 a.m. and we worked until it began to thunder around 7:00 p.m. I thought I had better make it home before the rain started. I don't see as well as I use to at night. I arrived at home and had to put some finishing touches to some of my cards. It just felt good to make cards again. I'm not going to say when I'll do this again cause something always seems to come up and my plans are changed. So I will just say I'm going to have more to post as soon as possible.
So until next time . . . . .


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment