Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Love Making Cards

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I blogged. Last Saturday my friend and I attended an women's expo. It had several vendors there. Among them were demonstrators from stampin up and creative memories. We sat in on a make and take at the stampin up booth. We made bookmarks. We also sat in on the cooking sessions from different restaurants, then they served the food to all of us.
Well along with doing all the things I do, I have been trying to prepare myself for a Women's conference that will be held this year. I have been asked to have some of my cards displayed. I really appreciated the fact that I was asked. I am excited! I have been making at least 2 or 3 cards a night besides the cards that I have to make for our card class at church and the homework cards we do each month. I guess that's why you have to love what you do. Here are some of the cards. Hope you enjoy looking at them. Thanks to all the card makers for their inspirations. Until next time . . . . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment