Thursday, February 10, 2011

Special Occasion Cards

Hello Everyone! I began these cards on Wednesday and I finished them today. It snowed all day Wednesday and I found myself stuck in the house one more time. Thursday, oh it was so cold but I had to go buy more paper to make the first card. I cleaned the snow off my car and away I went. The streets were not bad once I got on the main ones.
This first card will be given to my Red Hat sisters during our March meeting. I ended up making 15 cards. It is me and another one of my Red Hat sisters turn to be responsible for our activities in March. I just wanted to give each one, one of these cards since March will be National Women's History Month. I'm trying to figure out if I want to put a group picture of us inside or just each one's individual picture. I still have plenty time to decide.
The second card is masculine. I realized that I just don't have a lot of masculine cards so I'm trying to make more. I got the inspiration from another cardmaker.
Well I'm trying to keep up with my blogging and hopefully I can continue to have more to offer this year. Thank you for stopping by and Please sign my guestbook or leave me a comment. Until next time . . . . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment