Thursday, March 31, 2011

Two Special Ocassions

Hello Everyone! Here are 2 cards for 2 special ocassions. The first card is for a few of my RAK and others friends on the Scraps of Color website Just wanted to say hello to them and what better way than a handmade greeting card. The second card is for my sweetie's birthday. Even though his birthday was last Friday, I am having a party for him this Saturday. My life has changed since we got together. I never thought I would ever have someone in my life that really, really cares about me and always wants me to be happy. All I can say is thank you Lord. I want to show him how much I appreciate him.

He deserves it and so much more. I hope I will make some more cards soon. It just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I'm gonna do my best though. While you are waiting on me to post more of my work, head on over to my friends site and see what she is up to: http://www.scrappinsistascafe.blogspot.com/


So until next time . . . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment