Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Friday Fun

Hello Everyone! It's been a while since I've got to blog and I have really missed it. Well it isn't my fault this time. I had a computer virus and it stopped me from doing everything. I have really missed having my computer. It's been like I had been cut off from the world. Well I have it back now and I had to show you all the cards I made. On Friday, I met with two friends and we spent the day making cards. It was like old times and we have decided to continue to meet at least twice a month. I wish my house was big enough to invite them over, but my rooms are too small. Oh well the Lord is still in the blessing business and I would like a big craft room. We have not because we ask not. Hope you like these cards I made and thanks to the other cardmakers for their inspiration. Now if you would go to my friends blog http://www.scrappinsistascafe.blogspot.com/ and take a look Until next time . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment