Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another Cardmaking Day

Hello everyone, I had another chance to go to my friends house yesterday and make cards. As usual, we had fun. She also cooked dinner for us then we went back to cardmaking. It's good to have someone who shares the same interest as you do. I made three cards at her house. They are the first, second and fourth cards shown here. The other one I made at home tonight. It was a new experience for me, but I did it. I have to thank my friend, my cardmaking teacher, for showing and sharing her knowledge with me. I also want her to know that she has been a lifesaver for me. She has opened her home to me to join her when she makes cards, but she don't know how much it has helped me to just get away for a while. Thanks my friend! Until next time. Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God. Posted by Picasa




No comments:

Post a Comment