Monday, July 12, 2010

Handmade Greeting Card Bazaar

Hello Everyone!!! Well time finally arrived for our Handmade Greeting Card Bazaar. We got our stations set up and we waited and waited. Finally our first customer arrived. We didn't have a crowd of people, but we want the ones who attended to know how much we appreicated their support. This was a learning experience for us and we will be having more bazaars. My cards will be on display during the Collarborative Women's Conference in October. I will be blogging more about this event as time approaches. The photos here are of me and my station. Be sure to look on down at the other photos from the bazaar. I am planning on getting back to blogging cards as I continue to make them. Now that the bazaar is over, maybe things will get somewhat back to normal for a month or two anyway. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to leave a comment or sign my guestbook. Until next time . . . . .


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment