Monday, July 26, 2010

Oop, I Let The Weekend Pass

Hello Everyone!!! I made these cards so I could start back to blogging before the weekend is over. Well as you can see, it's Monday and I didn't get around to blogging until today. The first card is embossed. I haven't found an ink that brings out the white like I want it to, so I just emboss with white to get the effect I want. I have tried all kinds of white ink but none satisfies me. And I like to emboss. I have started working on my next three cards for this week. Next week I probably won't have any cards to blog because my family will be in town and all my time will be spent with them. I don't get to see them much and I'm really looking forward to seeing all of them. Especially my son and granddaughter. My granddaughter will be staying with me for a while. I'm sure she will keep me busy. We always have fun when she comes to stay with me. We usually do whatever she wants to do and go wherever she wants to go. Isn't that how it suppose to go? (lol) My one and only. I'll try to post some photos of our time spent together cause she likes going to Michael's and Hobby Lobby too.
So until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment