Monday, July 19, 2010

Take a Look

Hello Everyone! Here are some more cards I made this week. I also made three more, but they will be done in our card class so I can't blog them yet. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board to make the first card. Haven't got to use it much. I'm waiting on my score buddy to arrive. I don't think it has been shipped yet because they were out of stock. Just got to be patient. Hopefully it won't take as long for me to get it as it took for my Marthat Stewart scoring board. It was three months before that shipment came in to Michael's here. It was worth the wait even though I haven't made many cards with it. There will be more, I promise. My friend and I haven't had the time to get together and make any cards lately. Our schedules have been hectic, but we hope we can spend this Wednesday making cards and discussing our class plans together like we use to. You know sometimes life just takes you in a different direction than you want to go. I'm trying to stay on track and keep my blog up to date but please don't stop looking if I derail for a minute (lol). Again I thank those designers from which I recieve my inspiration. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment