Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another Cardmaking Saturday

Hello Everyone! I had made up my mind not to make anymore cards until after the conference, but my friend and I got together at her house Saturday morning about 11:00 a.m. I don't know what the problem was but it took me 5 hours to make 1 card. I had chosen 4 cards to make and she had asked me why that was all I chose. I didn't have an answer for her until I was working on that first card. Everything I picked up, I dropped. I was not cutting straight. I couldn't decide on which stamp to use. You name it and it happened while making my first card. I finally got it finished. I thought to myself, if each card takes 5 hours, I would have to spend the night, come back to her house again to finish, or finish them when I got back home. It was almost enough to make me pack up and go on home. Wow!!! I haven't had things to go like that in a while.. But I made it through and these are the cards I made with the exception of the first card on the left. I made that one one night at home. I don't know if I will be making anymore this week. I have to have eye surgery on Thursday and I don't know how long it will be before I can get back to cardmaking. Hopefully everything will go alright and I will be back soon. Keep checking back. I will keep you informed on my progress. So until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment