Friday, August 20, 2010

Brown and White Night

Hello Everyone! It's been a crazy day but I decided if I would make some cards then maybe I would calm down and relax. I have been trying to get my car repaired and you just won't believe what I have been through and the miles I have gone. Not only that, I thought all was well when the guy brought my car back to me, but to my surprise my car had been wrecked and later my sister called and said my front passenger side tire was wobbling bad. What in the world is going on?
ooh, ooh it's just a test. How well do I remember those words from my pastor during one Sunday service. So after I realized that it will be alright, I sat down and made these cards. Somehow it turned out to be Brown and White night but of course chocolate is one of my favorite colors. I did make another masculine birthday card. Hope you like the cards. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment