Sunday, August 1, 2010

I Hope . . . . .

Hello Everyone! I hope when you stop by to take a look at my cards, you like what you see. I hope I am an inspiration to you and the only way for me to know is for you to leave me a comment or sign my guestbook. I hope that you enjoy cardmaking or even scrapbooking as much as I do. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking lately. I can't seem to get away from cardmaking long enough. I have so many pictures that I could spend years scrapbooking and still not get them all done. I love taking pictures where ever I go. I guess you could say I'm like a person torn between two loves. Scrapbooking was my first love and that I will never forget, but my second love (cardmaking) has just came along and taken over. Well enough about my love life (lol). Here are a few cards I made during this past week. Hope you like them. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment