Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All By Myself

Hello Everyone. Usually when I blog about the cards I have made, it's with my friend. Well this time I'm all by myself because obligations and time have not allowed us to meet to make cards this week. I know this is just Wednesday, but she is in Nashville with her sister who is under the weather and I don't know when she will return. My schedule is kind of full for the rest of the week, so maybe we'll be able to get together this weekend. I have been making cards by myself more now, but it's still more fun when we get together. Don't know what I will do when she moves out of town. I guess I will be on my own. Oh well, lately I'm getting a lot of practice. Hope you like the cards. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment