Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Nothing to Do Saturday Night

Hello everyone. I spent my Saturday going from scrapbooking store to scrapbooking store. I picked up my friend and we went to The Wild Raspberry, which is about 50 miles from where I live. We found a few items, but we were a week early for the arrival of her shipment. I did find some Red Hat Lady items, which I'm always glad to find something. I enjoy belonging to the Red Hat Society. We have fun everytime we get together, about like my friend and I everytime we are together making cards. We left there and went to the next store and found nothing new. Then we continued on to the next city, stopping in the scrapbooking store there. We didn't have much luck finding anything, so we came back home and went to Hobby Lobby. I bought more at Hobby Lobby then I did at the other stores. Oh well, the day was enjoyable anyway. When I finally got home, I picked out these cards to make. Hope you like them and thanks to all the cardmakers for their ideas. Until next time . . . . .


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment