Friday, August 21, 2009

Cards, not just for me

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you see these cards. I usually make cards for myself or just to pass the time, but I had some men friend that needed cards for some other friends and they asked me to make special cards for them. I was excited and anxious to hear what they thought about the cards I made for them. Well, I was told they couldn't have found any card as pretty and as special as the cards I had done. When I made the "I'm Sorry" card, I realized I didn't have a stamp with that saying. So I have to use the trusty computer. This card is from a father to his daughter and I thought the tree shows strength in family. The first card was really special because it was from a male who wanted a card to send to a male friend who is really sick, so I didn't want it to look girly and I don't make many masculine cards. He thought it was just perfect and that made me happy. I enjoyed making these cards for people who mean a lot to me and trusted that I could express what they feel to other people who mean a lot to them. Let me know what you think. Until next time . . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment