Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Cards

Hello everyone, it's been a little while since I have blogged. I'm having a time trying to blog as soon as I make cards, but we celebrated our 8th of August holiday here. It usually last 4-5 days, plus I had my granddaughter for 6 days. My time this past week has really been limited. I also must confess that I have been going through some personal situations that have had me struggling to cope. Making cards is a therapy for me. When I feel down, I enjoy going to my friend's house and making cards cause it causes me to cool out. My friend wasn't in the mood to make cards today, so I was on my own. It's really been tough.
Here are the cards that I made after everything was over and everyone had gone back home. I'm going to try to work on the sketches for class Saturday and I will post them whenever I can. Thank you for looking and feel free to comment and/or sign my guest book. Until next time . . . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment