Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can you help a sista out?

Hello all my blogger friends. The cards shown here are some I made at home, just because I love making cards. It gives me joy when I look at the finished product. I sincerely thank all the bloggers and cardmakers for their ideas.
The last photos I made when my friend and I got together at her house last night. We have picked out which cards we are going to make, but like last night, we kinda strayed from our choices. My friend had made the card on the right of the celebrate card in the second set of pictures. I thought it was so cute, so I made one too, just not the same color and flower as hers. She ended up making the celebrate card I had made. I think our night ended around 1:00 a.m. We have discussed naming our cardmaking day. Tell us what you think. We usually get together 2-3 days a week. Not only do we make cards, but we also eat, sing, laugh, talk, go supply shopping and I sometimes spend the night at her house, especially if it's raining or if it's extremely late. So, what would you call days like that? And, if you have any ideas about what I can do with some of these cards, I'll be glad to hear from you. So until next time . . . . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment